The booking confirmation is valid once the deposit has been paid, ie 25% of the total accommodation costs..
1. Confirmation of availability by “Villa Maria” for a certain date does not imply that the reservation has been made and is valid.
2. To be considered valid and final, any booking must be accompanied by proof of deposit of 25% of the total cost of accommodation.
3. The receipt of the deposit must be sent by e-mail no later than the deadline given to you
by “Villa Maria” via telephone.
4. Any costs of the deposit are borne by the depositor.
Due to the health crisis of Covid-19 it is not necessary to make a deposit in order to confirm the reservation.
In case of cancellation, refunds are made only in the following cases:
1. 0% Cancellation Fees - 100% Refundable
2. 50% Cancellation Fees - 50% Refundable
3. 100% Cancellation Fees - 0% Refundable
In case of cancellation of the reservation during the stay, the customer is obliged to pay compensation to the company, 50% of the value of the balance of the total days of the agreed period (L.1652 / 86 FEK 167 A).
Payment of total amount
Due to the health crisis of Covid-19 it is NOT necessary to transfer in advance the deposit to confirm the reservation. You may pay the total with the payment methods shown here
Check In - Check Out
● Check In from 2pm (14:00)
● Check Out till 11am (11:00)
Terms of Stay
● No pets allowed
● Change of Linens and Towels for each person is due at the half of your stay
● Accommodation of extra people is ΝΟΤ allowed